5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spray in Bedliner Too Much Non-Slide!

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I maintain a bunch of fleet vehicles that use thin rubber mats in the cargo area. The mats have a textured pattern that helps keep the cargo from sliding around but still manageable enough to pull out of the cargo area. I use one in the bed of my Ram over the spray in bed liner. What ends up happening is if the item is a little on the heavy side the mat will come out with the item when pulling it out of the bed. In that case the mat is used as a slide over the bed liner. It works pretty good

LakesAZ

Reaction score
This is what I use in the bed of my truck and it works great. Stuff will slide out but its not slippery. An added bonus is that its easy on your knees. Plus its only $43!
Commercial Floor Mats

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
DeeZee Bed Mat, custom fit for your vehicle, designed to keep things from moving around and soft texture that won't damage delicate items in there. Honestly better than a spray in liner for most people, and with a spray-in liner, the best possible combination you could have.

DEE ZEE DZ87015 part number

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Always hated spray in liners. They are literally sandpaper. I move furniture a lot and there's nothing like the old fashioned plastic drop in bed liners for that. A little slippery, but it doesn't ruin nice things when you have to slide them.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Always hated spray in liners. They are literally sandpaper. I move furniture a lot and there's nothing like the old fashioned plastic drop in bed liners for that. A little slippery, but it doesn't ruin nice things when you have to slide them.

Try a rubber mat one day, it will change your hauling life. Won't damage furniture, and you rarely have to strap anything down since they have so much grip. Plus they don't scratch up the paint under them or trap water.

Reactions: Buz

heliinstructor

Reaction score
This is what I use in the bed of my truck and it works great. Stuff will slide out but its not slippery. An added bonus is that its easy on your knees. Plus its only $43!
Commercial Floor Mats

That looks like a great option thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread