5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport Appearance Package

Ryan B

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the sport appearance package in maximum steel? I haven't been able to find one and am unable to decide between Max Steel & Granite crystal. I have heard there is more chrome on the sport appearance package in Maximum Steel, which isn't my favorite, but its such a cool color.

Whynot

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the sport appearance package in maximum steel? I haven't been able to find one and am unable to decide between Max Steel & Granite crystal. I have heard there is more chrome on the sport appearance package in Maximum Steel, which isn't my favorite, but its such a cool color.
Here is one: https://www.universitydodge.com/inv...-1500-big-horn-4x2-crew-cab-1c6rreft8kn590621

There isn't any more chrome than other sport appearance packages, although to me the chrome pops more in that color than some others.

D

Deleted member 85

Here is one: https://www.universitydodge.com/inv...-1500-big-horn-4x2-crew-cab-1c6rreft8kn590621

There isn't any more chrome than other sport appearance packages, although to me the chrome pops more in that color than some others.
You'd think a dealership would use a high quality photo for its ads... here's one of our vehicle photos in comparison:
Them:
8da27f830cc7928768ad0772469b98af.jpg

Us:
49230785.jpeg

Whynot

Reaction score
You'd think a dealership would use a high quality photo for its ads... here's one of our vehicle photos in comparison:
Them:
8da27f830cc7928768ad0772469b98af.jpg

Us:
49230785.jpeg
At least they have photos. All the dealers (and I mean all, not just FCA/RAM dealers) in my area only put up photos for maybe 20% of their inventory, and usually weeks after they get them. It is infuriating.

sgk

Reaction score
Anyone know if the sports/rebel hood can be ordered already painted? My dealer is saying it can be ordered but them painted witch of course raises the cost approx 1450 CAD

weazer73

Reaction score
Can you actually get the Laramie in the sport package with the off road group??? I cant seem to find the off road group in the list when I build it on the ram site.

XDBrad

Reaction score
Sure can, exactly what I have. Bought mine off the lot so not sure how to build it out but I do know the search function on the RAM site was little to no help for me to locate mine. I told the dealer what I was looking for and luck would have it that the exact configuration and color came off the truck that day.

Whynot

Reaction score
Can you actually get the Laramie in the sport package with the off road group??? I cant seem to find the off road group in the list when I build it on the ram site.
I built it on Ram's website no problem, Off-road Group is second listing under the Packages tab and has no conflict with the SAP. Are you sure you weren't accidentally building a 4x2?

weazer73

Reaction score
Must have been, that or my phone. I looked it up on my computer and there it was. My dealer has one ordered, but is looking to see when its due and what other options are on it. They look much better than the big horn sport appearance package just due to the hood. More like the Rebel I wanted, but I should be able to get better rates and discount on the Laramie. I will say in my area they are real difficult to find on auto trader and cars.com

slimchance

Reaction score
here is my wife's truck and you can see MY truck in the background

Attachments

• SAM_0451.jpg
    SAM_0451.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 63
  • SAM_0452.jpg
    SAM_0452.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 65
C

chuck1221

20190120_212950.jpg here is my bighorn in granite. Orp, 18" stock wheels. Have since added running boards, tonneau and mud flaps

lpdb185

Reaction score
I know it's not one of the colors you named off, but here's my Blue Streak with the sport package (and de-badged).

Ram Pic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread