5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport Appearance Package

Smokey

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

In the process of purchasing a '19 Laramie and I can't find any with the sport appearance package locally. Can someone post some pics of their truck that has the package before I place my order? Colors I'm looking at are Red, Delmonico Red, White and Granite Crystal.
Much appreciated.

Smokey

BossHawg

Reaction score
I thought I liked the chrome look best but then when I saw the sport in person I knew I had to get it. That hood is amazing.

Kidder

Reaction score
Ram1.jpg

Ram2.jpg

Ram3.jpg

fish mojo

Reaction score
Many of those Sport Appearance Package trucks have the incorrect wheels. The white one above has the right wheels. I'm liking the Granite Crystal, 6'4 box, Off-Road package.......

XDBrad

Reaction score
Not the cleanest right now, seems like it rains every day. And it does have the wrong wheels but I prefer these over the chrome clad appearing wheels that is supposed to come with the package.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those are my favorite wheels of the 5th Gen. @XDBrad I really like your truck. Not that I am partial to Flame Red trucks.
Man, your truck with the 6'4 bed is really what I would get if I was to get one. It would look real good beside my 99 Sport.

XDBrad

Reaction score
Thanks! As soon as the family finance manager (a.k.a. My wife) loosens up a bit I’ll level it and go up a couple sizes on tires. Steps are inbound from N-Fab and I’ll get a new cover for the bed as this one is what I took off of my 2015 GMC. I was surprised it actually fit and doesn’t look all that wrong.

Smokey

Reaction score
The more I look at the pics, I think the Flame Red and the White look the best with the off road and sport package.
Thank you everyone.

Whynot

Reaction score
Many of those Sport Appearance Package trucks have the incorrect wheels. The white one above has the right wheels. I'm liking the Granite Crystal, 6'4 box, Off-Road package.......
It should be noted though that only the Laramie has the wheels with the sport appearance package. The Big Horn keeps the base wheels (which I honestly prefer anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread