5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPIED: 2020 Ram Power Wagon

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
PowerWagon_004.jpg

2020 Ram Power Wagon (Spiedbilde)​

Spiedbilde catches the upcoming Ram Power Wagon

Our friend Brian Williams over at Spiedbilde photography caught the new 2020 Ram Power Wagon testing in Metro Detroit. We expect the Power Wagon to continue with its hardcore standard equipment: locking differentials front and rear, a double-jointed front suspension with a front anti-roll bar disconnect, and a 12,000lb Warn winch integrated within the front bumper.

2020 Ram Power Wagon (Spiedbilde)

While the HD trucks are expected to share the cab and box with the 2019 Ram 1500, we are told that the HDs will have their own unique front end. We get a glimpse of the LED headlights and their signature lighting in these photos as well.

2020 Ram Power Wagon (Spiedbilde)

The 2020 Ram HD will debut at the North American International Autoshow in Detroit, January 2019. It is unknown if the Power Wagon will be introduced at the same time.

PowerWagon_003.jpg
PowerWagon_001.jpg PowerWagon_002.jpg
PowerWagon_004.jpg PowerWagon_005.jpg PowerWagon_006.jpg PowerWagon_007.jpg PowerWagon_008.jpg PowerWagon_009.jpg PowerWagon_010.jpg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And now I am back at drooling over a Powerwagon.

This is what I will get, just not sure if I am picking up a newer 4th Gen first.

January will be here soon. Can not wait for the reveal.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They stole the tires off the Rebel and put it on the power wagon:LOL:

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh man, the wait time threads on these bad boys are going to be painful :p That truck will be a game changer in itself.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how the latest HD pics had a more transparent grille cover but these Powerwagon pics have a more hidden grille.

Can't wait to see how this Powerwagon plays into the Rebel Subbrand.

Now we have tradesman with Powerwagon package , Laramie with Powerwagon package , and Powerwagon .

Wonder if they will give a Rebel trim with the look going towards TRX or if you will just have the name change.

Exciting. Wish for a hint at a 7.0l Hemi finding a home:eek:

ichime

Reaction score
That front end is gonna look awesome, especially at night! Love the new look of the new HD headlights.

Couple of things caught my eye such as the radius arms being the same as the old PW (the new HD prototypes seem to have holes/fenestrations on the radius arms) and the bottom plastic trims looking more in line with the new 1500s. Could be early prototypes still on the 4th gen PW chassis. Lastly, I don't see an opening or a bump for a winch on the front bumper, making it likely as they're just testing basic stuff before adding in to these prototypes.

Either way, I'm super excited!

Edit: I was wrong about the front winch opening on the bumper. Now I see it (now that I'm on my computer as opposed to my phone at work, haha)

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why not at a red light run up to the truck start ripping that stuff off it and start taking pictures. What they gunna do to ya?

Rustydodge

Reaction score
That is going to be one sweet looking truck. Wonder if those are still 33" tires or if they will be 34"?

Not sure i like the rear bumper sensor location in the bottom plastic trim piece for the PW. With what PWs go through those may get ripped off. But this looks to be the higher trimmed "laramie" version so i'd guess the tradesmen trim wont have those.

D

Deleted member 85

Finally a photo with new headlights on a HD Ram. I was getting worried seeing the old style lamps on all these spy photos.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Possible that it may have the new 6'4" Ram Box...just a thought with how the camo has a flap there...but probably just how it is made to be put on.

Users who are viewing this thread