5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speedo recalibration ?

Paulie T

Reaction score
What are you all using for speedo recals? I called my local dealer and they said they don’t do it. I asked so when you guys lift trucks there and throw on 35’s which they do, you don’t recalibrate them?? He didn’t respond.

Seen the rough country tool but does not work with park assist.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Tazer works but has a 35” limit for ParkSense.

C9F97573-3D64-4820-B84F-89C9A1A429C7.jpeg

Paulie T

Reaction score
Just went to the website and says classic 1500 only?

Paulie T

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah I’m an idiot I just seen ram and clicked that, didn’t even notice the one right next to it says DT! SMH. Not enough coffee today.

This would be my best bet? The list of stuff it does is crazy. All done through steering wheel controls?! Lol that’s going to take me forever to learn how to use. I can picture myself going down the freeway with lights how activated and not being able to figure out how to disable. Haha

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once you get use to how to navigate the menu with the cc buttons it gets easy. Even though I personally didn’t mess with most of what it can do.. automatic power folding of the mirrors made it worth it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HemiDude

Reaction score
I agree with the other guys here, Tazer was a great mod on my '20 Big Horn. Tire calibration is pretty straightforward

Paulie T

Reaction score
Yeah I just watched a video on it. Seems pretty simple. Look forward to getting it. Besides the speed calibration there are lots of good things I will use.

Paulie T

Reaction score
My tazer got delivered yesterday. Quick firmware update and got it all setup. Speedo is dead on now and loving the other features as well. Thanks all

Paulie T

Reaction score
My front are rear parking sensors are disabled and will not allow me to enable them. I thought I might have clicked something when first setting up the tazer but just went through it all twice and not finding anything.

Any thoughts? I set tire size to 34.92 as the next one was 35.01 and I heard going over 35 causes issues. I’m lost here

Dewey

Reaction score
My front are rear parking sensors are disabled and will not allow me to enable them. I thought I might have clicked something when first setting up the tazer but just went through it all twice and not finding anything.

Any thoughts? I set tire size to 34.92 as the next one was 35.01 and I heard going over 35 causes issues. I’m lost here
Sounds like you’ll have to live with 34.92 if you want them to work.

6698117E-729E-4537-B7C1-DB7F4724003A.jpeg

Paulie T

Reaction score
Well response from tazer is pathetic. Tells me there is an issue and to set tire size to 33.34. But yet they say a limit of 35”.

On my way to a job site service electronic stability control and service electronic throttle control came on. I’m already over this. Took it off and putting it for sale

HemiDude

Reaction score
Well response from tazer is pathetic. Tells me there is an issue and to set tire size to 33.34. But yet they say a limit of 35”.

On my way to a job site service electronic stability control and service electronic throttle control came on. I’m already over this. Took it off and putting it for sale
Zauto won't take it back?

Idahoktm

Reaction score

Return it and get AlfaOBD.

Dewey

Reaction score
Did you try texting (631)533-3363

I got the quickest response going direct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online