5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaker rattling noise from back left window

Reaction score
I have the 19 speaker HK system in my 21 Ram sport. Recently I’ve been noticing a rattle coming from the back left window area. You can only hear it when the bass hits. You can hear it on volume 9 and higher. I haven’t ever gone over 18 volume. When I bought the truck I never had any issues. It’s been 5 months since I’ve had it. Any idea what this might be? Or how I can fix this issue?

Decuchi23

Reaction score
Possibly a blown speaker, or if you have something in the rear door cubby it could be rattling. I kept hearing a noise in my drivers side door. Finally remembered to check it before I left the house, and the girlfriend had left a bottle cap in there. It was rattling from the speaker.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It could be your roof panel came loose from the support. Open you back door and tap on the roof panel lightly and see if if it makes the same sound.

If you wash your truck at an automatic wash there is a good chance that the pressure from the dryers causes the roof panel to flex and the glue holding it to the ribs came loose.

CPenn1086

Reaction score
I have a rattle coming from the passenger side rear window area with the HK system. Not sure if that is what you mean when you say "left" (It is left if you are looking backwards lol)...but I believe there are some threads here on how to fix it. I haven't tried it yet, but I am planning to when I get some time.

Users who are viewing this thread