5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spare tire for 6 inch lifts

Killerbee

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My truck is in a local shop getting a Zone 6 inch lift installed.

I am looking to replace my spare tire with a tire that is the same diameter as my 35x12.5x20 Toyo AT3's. I am only trying to match height/diameter not the 12.5 width.
The Toyo Tire inflated measures 34.5 inches.

What did you guys put on your spare rim to be able to fit underneath?

Ty

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not gonna happen …. Go get a rim and a full size spare and toss it in the bed …. Or update your AAA membership …. 34.5” isn’t gonna fit the rim, and not gonna fit in that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
If you have the 6’4 bed you could probably fit it. I think I could fit it under my 6’4 bed. If it’s the 5’7 I don’t personally know, but I read that the space is considerably smaller

U

User_21361

I did a test for of a 34.7 tire and it was about .25” too big. 34.5 may fit (you could also air down) it was a PIA because I had to maneuver around the sway bar first. I plan on mounting a 34.3 tire up there when they come in (others on the forum have done it too)

Users who are viewing this thread