5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spacers????

zachmerritt738

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 night edition. I just added a 4" BDS lift kit to it. I put the kit on myself and it took a good bit of time so I'm excited to have the look completed. I have done tons of reading on offsets but evidently still got it wrong. I bought Fuel Blitz 20 x 9 1mm offset with 35/12.5/20 tires on them. I was told by the seller (AmericanTrucks) that they would fit no problem. They don't fit. The tires sit on the arm of the steering knuckle that connects to the UCA. Looks like my only option is spacers at this point. I have seen many others recommend Bora spacers. I am skeptical about spacers as there's lots of information about how bad they are, also lots of information about how they are fine, for this reason, I am interested in the steel version of the Bora spacers. Has anyone actually ordered these? Do they really take 4-10 weeks to ship? I'm eager to get the wheels on this truck. It looks too goofy sitting on the stock wheels. Does anyone have any different suggestions for spacers? I've seen the KSP spacers on Amazon, but they seem relatively cheap.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 night edition. I just added a 4" BDS lift kit to it. I put the kit on myself and it took a good bit of time so I'm excited to have the look completed. I have done tons of reading on offsets but evidently still got it wrong. I bought Fuel Blitz 20 x 9 1mm offset with 35/12.5/20 tires on them. I was told by the seller (AmericanTrucks) that they would fit no problem. They don't fit. The tires sit on the arm of the steering knuckle that connects to the UCA. Looks like my only option is spacers at this point. I have seen many others recommend Bora spacers. I am skeptical about spacers as there's lots of information about how bad they are, also lots of information about how they are fine, for this reason, I am interested in the steel version of the Bora spacers. Has anyone actually ordered these? Do they really take 4-10 weeks to ship? I'm eager to get the wheels on this truck. It looks too goofy sitting on the stock wheels. Does anyone have any different suggestions for spacers? I've seen the KSP spacers on Amazon, but they seem relatively cheap.
ive had my ksp spacers for 7k miles and recently did a tire roatation and checked all the components and seems to be in great standing. no issues here

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If i recalled correctly. Bora took about 3 weeks on mine last year.
I see them for sale here or facebook from time to time. But not the steel ones.
I got a little over a year and about 7k miles on them. Mainly city/highway.
You could always called bora, they are very customer friendly and ask for advise. if they don't recomend steel.
Then can decide if you want to save some money and go with ksp

zachmerritt738

Reaction score
If i recalled correctly. Bora took about 3 weeks on mine last year.
I see them for sale here or facebook from time to time. But not the steel ones.
I got a little over a year and about 7k miles on them. Mainly city/highway.
You could always called bora, they are very customer friendly and ask for advise. if they don't recomend steel.
Then can decide if you want to save some money and go with ksp
I actually did call them today. Wonderfully nice people. The guy talked me out of the steel ones. He said the aluminum are rated for 10k lbs towing and if I'm not towing regularly it's really not worth the money for the steel. He gave me a ton of information and even told me if I can't wait to buy the KSP spacers and they should work.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually did call them today. Wonderfully nice people. The guy talked me out of the steel ones. He said the aluminum are rated for 10k lbs towing and if I'm not towing regularly it's really not worth the money for the steel. He gave me a ton of information and even told me if I can't wait to buy the KSP spacers and they should work.
KSP for the win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/