5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound quality-volume on all inputs?

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I realize the TSB is 12" related to the low volume... but some owners with the 8.4 have a few bugs need tending to.

Jordan2929

Reaction score
According to the TSB only the sound system is a factor, so I’d assume they’d be coming out with a TSB for the 9 speaker system shortly.

1500Limited

Reaction score
Here's the TSB
I thought this 12" HK system was very weak sound quality. I am glad to know there is a potential fix. I have felt like full volume of 38 had left me feeling like it should go to at least 50. Its just not loud enough and the truck is super quiet. Plus the bass sucks, I like to feel my music not just hear it. Not like 1990 mini truck style but at least give me more then whats in there now!

slivoman

Reaction score
RUN to your dealer with this TSB and have them do the firmware update on the amp IMMEDIATELY!!! HUGE DIFFERENCE. It will get loud now and make your ears bleed. Thank you 96Dodge4x4 for that TSB. Everyone at the dealership was shocked after the update. This HK system rocks now.

Ekacboon

Reaction score
Is this also for the 8.4 harmon system as well?
if it is a amp update the 12 or 8.4 should be the same
The amp is the same as well

Users who are viewing this thread