5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD OUT: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX Launch Edition For The U.S. Market:

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up my Ecodiesel last Tuesday, while I was waiting on paperwork my salesmen said they were able to order 4 TRX’s not sure if they were ordering launch editions or not but he did say if they ordered any for stock they would likely price them at least 10k over MSRP

jeff00454

Reaction score
While at my dealer picking up some parts, my sales person asked if I want to order a TRX at MSRP. My response was I will wait till they rebate them. What I've seen over the years is after the initial hype has cooled, discounts and rebates appear. I see it with the Raptor, Trackhawks, Hellcats ect.. However, C8 not yet, but most likely next year. Heck some dealers here in WI have 2019 Raptors left over. Once I can touch the TRX and there's a deal, one never knows.

ny2az

Reaction score
While at my dealer picking up some parts, my sales person asked if I want to order a TRX at MSRP. My response was I will wait till they rebate them. What I've seen over the years is after the initial hype has cooled, discounts and rebates appear. I see it with the Raptor, Trackhawks, Hellcats ect.. However, C8 not yet, but most likely next year. Heck some dealers here in WI have 2019 Raptors left over. Once I can touch the TRX and there's a deal, one never knows.

would love to see rebates on the new 2021 TRX but the truth is the first year run will sell more for msrp and over sticker ...

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gladiators were like that also and now they marked down and also available for rebates. Let the hype die down then grab one around or under MSRP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gladiator Launch Edition was said to be sold out, but 12 months later they were still seen on dealer lots $12k off sticker. Don't believe the hype. Be patient.

Tom488

Reaction score
AMEN Brother! Patience does pay off ;)
That's OK - you guys be patient. I've wanted a TRX since the concept was first announced. I'm tired of waiting for things. I clicked 'Add To Cart' - why isn't it in my driveway yet?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread