5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Software issues (maybe) on new 2020 Rebel (12" screen)

tdwyer

Reaction score
My 2020 Rebel just arrived a couple of weeks ago with the 12" screen. I'm having 2 issues that I can't seem to get corrected.
1. I have the center of my gauge cluster set to show Audio, but when I change stations it won't show the current Artist / Song playing. When the next song comes on it will show the Artist / Song, until I change stations and the same thing happens over.
(a) - When i first get into the truck if I change stations right away, will work properly for one or two changes
(b) - Sometimes when changing stations, it will show current Artist / Song for a second (blink of eye) then it goes blank until the next song comes on.
2. In every vehicle I have had (4- Wranglers, 1- Challenger, 3- Ford (shh) I have had the ability to Lock (Skip) SXM channels so they don't show up when I'm scrolling through the channels, they just skip right over. I can't find that option anywhere on this new 12" audio system.

I did post this in a conversation with @RamCares, but I'm not sure how responsive they are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

tdwyer

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I did find it in my paper copy of the book (different page), the problem is, it's not actually in the settings anywhere (that I can find).

Todd

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I did find it in my paper copy of the book (different page), the problem is, it's not actually in the settings anywhere (that I can find).

Todd
You're right, just checked and not there.

Users who are viewing this thread