5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Stellantis Is Becoming a Technology Company—Here’s How

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They were a little off with their assumptions. There’s already been multiple manufacturers’ CEOs that have said those shifts are to realize profits. Toyota is putting it under the guise of “reconnecting emotions to vehicles.” Tell me how paying $8 a month to be able to remote start a Toyota provides a positive emotional connection….

Boston

Reaction score
That's exactly what Tesla is, a data machine

johncolts54

Reaction score
Don't know about a Tech Company, but reading a lot on the future EV they planning. I also picked up some of there stock at the 52 week low, only thing I have green in my account now! LOL

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"the Uconnect infotainment system will probably evolve into something else"
I sure hope so. IMO they should build vehicles with a standard DIN opening in the dash so that we can install a high quality music/radio/video/nav system from Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine, etc. (people who are good at it), instead of inflicting their own second rate stuff on us. This would increase profit by eliminating tasks they are not good at and concentrating on things they do well.

Users who are viewing this thread