5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I got hosed, sort of.

DBCooper

Reaction score
My wife ordered this truck for me as a surprise, spent two hours at the dealer. Told him she wanted the REBEL 12 package AZ5 with leather and HK sound.
By the time I found out about it, I got the build sheet and all he did was added a UAX 12 inch screen onto a level 2 A65 Equip group with 9 speaker with sub sound so no Leather passenger 8 way seats and no HK sound system. Order Date was 11-28-18. Grr....

DBCooper

Reaction score
I can live with the stereo but wondering if the factory wiring harness would accept a leather interior seat set?

S

Smashy71

I can live with the stereo but wondering if the factory wiring harness would accept a leather interior seat set?
Can’t see what not. Although you won’t get a power passenger seat if it’s not a rebel 12.

DBCooper

Reaction score
That's what I figured. May end up making the dealer eat it and order again if it all becomes available again someday.
Wife showed me the pdf she sent him. REBEL 12 AZ5 was on the equip list she sent him so can't blame her.

Truckin

Reaction score
My wife ordered this truck for me as a surprise, spent two hours at the dealer. Told him she wanted the REBEL 12 package AZ5 with leather and HK sound.
By the time I found out about it, I got the build sheet and all he did was added a UAX 12 inch screen onto a level 2 A65 Equip group with 9 speaker with sub sound so no Leather passenger 8 way seats and no HK sound system. Order Date was 11-28-18. Grr....

No matter what truck you end up with...Your real gift is having a wonderful wife!

DBCooper

Reaction score
She has been really nice to me for sure. Email sent to dealer. Will see what happens.

SuperShortMag

Reaction score
You are spending a lot of money. If she has proof that's not what you ordered, don't accept it. Tell them to reorder or go somewhere else

DBCooper

Reaction score
You are spending a lot of money. If she has proof that's not what you ordered, don't accept it. Tell them to reorder or go somewhere else
She is unhappy, It was in her build and price sheet she sent him and she also mentioned the rebel 12 package in her email.
We will re-order when we can or if available. They can sell this one off the lot. Sucks to have to wait again. Thanks for all the replies/help

Jackham

Reaction score
As slow as they are coming out seems you could change it.

DBCooper

Reaction score
It's already shipped and got hosed on the tow mirror issue so I'll let them have it for the lot and re-order when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread