5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow fun

2022RamRebel

Reaction score
Amen! I drive like a grandfather during snow storms. I’d be depressed if my truck hit anything 😂

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was gonna drive yesterday and see how the Pirellis did with some miles on it, but since it's going to be 50 degrees tomorrow and rain said screw it, keep my truck salt free and clean another day.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love going and playing jmin the snow. Didn't get out in time today to have much fun. Heat stuff came overnight and by the time I got up a d got driveway cleaned, most of the roads and parking lots were cleared. This is from last year. The Radar Renegade AT-Pro do very well in the snow

Attachments

• PXL_20230216_152136200~2.jpg
    PXL_20230216_152136200~2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 41

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Amen! I drive like a grandfather during snow storms. I’d be depressed if my truck hit anything 😂
oh yeah i had it once when i was coming down the trail on a hill on the shade side of the mountain and the snow melted and became ice.
then i got some tourists coming up the hill, knowing full well that we got a convoy half way down the hill already and insisted on starting their climb. I was loosing grip on the way down and these mofos in those bro-dozer builds were taking half of the trail at the narrow part. When I got down and parked i hiked up while waiting for the rest of the convoy and cussed them out, asking what the hell were they thinking when our lead told them there's a convoy on the slope already and it's icy and they kept going instead of waiting on the bottom.

I left with "did my lead guy not talk to you in English or are you guys trying to make accident happen so you can claim insurance on your junk build?"

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. "Heavy snow accumulations" is considered 5 inches?
For this area, combined with the 50mph winds. That's on top of the 6 inches we got Saturday, and 2" today. It's good, we haven't had this much snow in such a short period of time for several years, and are in drought conditions region wide

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope. Not familiar with this. I don't know where you're getting your info from but it's going to be 65 tomorrow. View attachment 174335
oh that's much better than the ****show at mammoth.

big bear this past weekend they actually turn people away and only let 4x4 with proper tires and carrying chains go up. no ****show detected.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
oh that's much better than the ****show at mammoth.

big bear this past weekend they actually turn people away and only let 4x4 with proper tires and carrying chains go up. no ****show detected.
Nice. I'm gonna avoid it and go to Calico on Saturday.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, that was from driving?
Were you going grill into snow or something? that's an impressive amount of snow inside there, good job!
Busting through 2-3' snow drifts on unplowed roads. We had 8"-10" of snow with 40-50mph winds. The aftermarket front bumper probably aided with the snow getting up into the engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread