5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snagged a '22!

Spokes

Reaction score
I have the Solo Performance muffler delete and kept the stock rear resonators (ours didn't have the front resonator). There is some drone around the 1600 rpm range, but it's very, very mild. It's really not as loud as I thought it'd be initially, until you actually get into the loud pedal (underpasses are awesome). It's fairly tame when cruising around town and I just love the tone. We really like it and, just as importantly, the neighbors are still our friends.

Thanks! still on the fence with it, its nice having a quiet ride haha they do sound good though!

NRitland2

Reaction score
Thanks! still on the fence with it, its nice having a quiet ride haha they do sound good though!
Magnaflow 19433 muffler. Cut and clamp. Alot like b2. Nice low tone

Spokes

Reaction score
Decided not to go with an exhaust at this time.

Scored a set of OEM Falken Wildpeak tires from a buddy, ill be slapping on later this week. Truck has around 5300 miles on it now. So far its been great other than an issue I've been having issues with scrolling through the radio presets (posted in warranty section if anyone else if having a similar issue).

Forgot to post about this... did my first oil change on the truck and the oil filter was welded on. Not sure who TF installed it on the assembly line but that idiot needs to be fired. Truck had 1000 miles on it when the did the LOF, the filter crushed and I had to use the screwdriver/hammer method, very pleasing on a brand new truck...

I can hear it starting to rot as well thanks to good 'ol NJ salt

Attachments

• IMG_5727.jpg
    IMG_5727.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4701.jpg
    IMG_4701.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 22

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Decided not to go with an exhaust at this time.

Scored a set of OEM Falken Wildpeak tires from a buddy, ill be slapping on later this week. Truck has around 5300 miles on it now. So far its been great other than an issue I've been having issues with scrolling through the radio presets (posted in warranty section if anyone else if having a similar issue).

Forgot to post about this... did my first oil change on the truck and the oil filter was welded on. Not sure who TF installed it on the assembly line but that idiot needs to be fired. Truck had 1000 miles on it when the did the LOF, the filter crushed and I had to use the screwdriver/hammer method, very pleasing on a brand new truck...

I can hear it starting to rot as well thanks to good 'ol NJ salt
That oil filter being tightened by a 1000lb gorilla is pretty common.

Spokes

Reaction score
That oil filter being tightened by a 1000lb gorilla is pretty common.

Amazing lol I think its from lack on lube on the O-ring honestly, it was dry even after all the fighting with it.

Spokes

Reaction score
Installed some Falken Wildpeak A/T factory take offs from my buddy. Truck looks so much better with the white letters and some all terrains, hated those street tires it came with lol Rides a little better too.

Attachments

• IMG_6379.jpg
    IMG_6379.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 18

Spokes

Reaction score
Has anyone had their alignment be off from factory? With the Nexen's tires the wheel was maybe .5 degree off, now with the stiffer Falken's its off a little more. Maybe 1 degree off center, but it bothers the F outta me (I work with exotic cars, so little things like this annoy me big time haha). I'm going to throw its on my alignment rack at work today and correct but was just curious.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is a little bit off actually, but I'm getting a leveling kit put on soon so I need realignment at that point anyway. Just dealing with it for now. There's a very slight pull to the left.

Spokes

Reaction score

Spokes

Reaction score
Got a chip in the upper PS corner of the windshield around 500 miles, welp, it cracked the rest of the way today at 7400 miles. Awesome! Thankfully its in the corner out of sight/out of mind :cautious:

Attachments

• IMG_7076.jpg
    IMG_7076.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread