5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site error ?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Several times via Tapatalk on here I’ve typed a long detailed response back to someone. Then when I go to post that, it tells me “ oops there’s a error, please refresh and try again “. That of course erases all that I’ve typed, has anyone else had this occur and what have you’ve done to eliminate this ? I know that I can copy whatever I’ve written before hitting post thread, but that right there is a pain in the ......

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The recent update to Tapatalk is causing me pain. Scrolling through posts it will just hang and I have to close the app and relaunch. I think it's the app and not the site.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t used the app, but the mobile site still isn’t working on cellular data (AT&T). WiFi only!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest I hate Tapatalk. Getting any support out of them is a nightmare and they don't update thier program that needs to be installed on the server side rarely ever. They also don't really take suggestions/ideas/fixes from us forum owners to improve their service.

I added Tapatalk support out of demand for it but if it is causing people issues and isn't too widely used I might just ditch it as right now it's preventing me from upgrading to the newest version of the forum software as well.

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use TapaTalk for the convenience on my phone, but I'd rather deal with the inconvenience than to hold the forum back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread