5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM Update Problem (2022 12" Uconnect)

Scott_R

Reaction score
Could be a coincidence, or could be related...

Following the OTA update last week, my SiriusXM Xtra channels have stopped loading correctly. (See picture.)

Regular channels all still work, album artwork loads, and the controls display.

However, for the online Xtra channels, while the music still plays, the album artwork never loads, the skip/rewind controls never appear, and the loading message just cycles.

SiriusXM is telling me to contact my ISP and Ram has suggested that I go to the dealer....

Before I bother the dealer, anyone else encounter this problem?

20220209_212247.jpg

Scott_R

Reaction score
No change after a week... Now scheduling time with the dealer.

Still curious if anyone else has seen a similar issue.

CaptainCAVU

Reaction score
After my third Factory Reset, all the album artwork and functionality came back for all the stations...

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
mine still hasn’t updated OTA but this popped up yesterday. Any one know why or have the same thing ?

Attachments

• CAAFB60B-8C8C-482B-82A0-912BE362457F.jpeg
    CAAFB60B-8C8C-482B-82A0-912BE362457F.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 57

Scott_R

Reaction score
After my third Factory Reset, all the album artwork and functionality came back for all the stations...
Thanks. Will let my dealer know. (I bet you have gotten quite good at reprogramming your personal settings over and over and over.... ;-)

Scott_R

Reaction score
If anyone following this tread has the Xtra Station detail still loading, could you post a picture from one of the stations? (1st Wave Top 100, Alt Nation Just Music, Classic Vinal top100, etc...)

My dealer is being told by Ram that this is not supposed to work, and I am starting to feel like I'm being gaslighted.

(I know that it worked in January, however do not have a picture.)

Richg67

Reaction score
Could be a coincidence, or could be related...

Following the OTA update last week, my SiriusXM Xtra channels have stopped loading correctly. (See picture.)

Regular channels all still work, album artwork loads, and the controls display.

However, for the online Xtra channels, while the music still plays, the album artwork never loads, the skip/rewind controls never appear, and the loading message just cycles.

SiriusXM is telling me to contact my ISP and Ram has suggested that I go to the dealer....

Before I bother the dealer, anyone else encounter this problem?

View attachment 120142
Mine does the same thing, right after the update. Sirius XM cant fix, Uconnect sends me to Sirius XM.

jives

Reaction score
Ug brand new 2022 Rebel I picked up Friday and I have weirdness. Now SiriusXM radio doesn’t even seem to have a radioID after chatting with their support. What a mess. Anyone know how to force a reboot on the unconnect system? 12.5”

It was working until I added the radio to my account

Scott_R

Reaction score
FWIW, Latest OTA update solved the issue. I now have the XTra channels back with full functionality.

Users who are viewing this thread