5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siriusxm renewal

Ex_dutch

Reaction score
I’ve done the quit thing in the past to get another year of “introduction price”. Got lazy and auto-renewed. Just looked it up and the music and entertainment plan that I appear to have for 17.99/month added up to over 280 renewal last year. Sound is crap compared to HD radio, but can’t get used to commercials 50% of the time. Also like the favorite artist thing and discovered a few stations that I end up listening to for half an hour or so before I go back to 25 or 26.
I‘ve thought about putting 100 or so CD’s on a USB drive and plug it in.
is there a way to play random numbers from 100 albums/folders?

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve done the quit thing in the past to get another year of “introduction price”. Got lazy and auto-renewed. Just looked it up and the music and entertainment plan that I appear to have for 17.99/month added up to over 280 renewal last year. Sound is crap compared to HD radio, but can’t get used to commercials 50% of the time. Also like the favorite artist thing and discovered a few stations that I end up listening to for half an hour or so before I go back to 25 or 26.
I‘ve thought about putting 100 or so CD’s on a USB drive and plug it in.
is there a way to play random numbers from 100 albums/folders?
Yes. if you put all the songs in the same folder. You can hit random and it will be your own personal jukebox. I have several USBs set up this way.

Users who are viewing this thread