5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM Guardian service renewal attempt...

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I let my wife's Sirius expire and about 2 months ago they sent an email with the $60 for 12 months deal. At the time I was getting a bunch of Sirius emails for my Ram, so I didn't open the email until last week. I'm glad I didn't have to haggle for that price.

rotts4u

Reaction score
I have tried over and over to get GUARDIAN at a discount and have never been successful. If you have the 12" screen half of the functions dont even work on the app that DO work on the 8" screen trucks. I had a long call with Guardian once asking why do I have to pay full price for it when half the functions dont work. She claimed they were working on an update so that the 12" screen models will also work fully. My year trial expired in Sept of 2020 and Im still waiting on a discount offer for Guardian. SiriusXM is no problem I get that discount easily after letting the service expire

LV426

Reaction score
I believe the 6 month thing is a one time deal. I called and pressed the girl and she eventually mentioned it when I was about to say forget it.

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
After the 6 months they will give you 1 yr deal, I can’t remember rt now what I am paying since I got way too many down, but I will look it up and post when I am sober.

CaffGeek

Reaction score
The only part of the entire thing I want is the remote start/lock functionality. And only because the key is completely useless for remote start, as I have no clue if it started or not without being able to SEE the vehicle.
$34/mo is a ridiculous price for that.

Users who are viewing this thread