5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM 360L satellite radio meets 4G LTE streaming in the 2019 Ram 1500

J

jimh4662@

Free for 1 year than around $20.95 a month. Sirius getting real expensive. $251.00 a year... Ouch. Don't get me wrong I have had it since 2005. But every due date I think about how well HD FM has become.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
Free for 1 year than around $20.95 a month. Sirius getting real expensive. $251.00 a year... Ouch. Don't get me wrong I have had it since 2005. But every due date I think about how well HD FM has become.
Just try to remember to call and cancel before your renew date, they'll always offer you a crazy deal to stay.

J

jimh4662@

Thanks, I've wheeled and dealed with them in past. Sometimes they call your bluff. You can lay on a family plan get internet, truck cheaper. Add two vehicles they drop a little. But again your correct and thanks

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
Thanks, I've wheeled and dealed with them in past. Sometimes they call your bluff. You can lay on a family plan get internet, truck cheaper. Add two vehicles they drop a little. But again your correct and thanks
True it won't necessarily always work, but it's always worth a shot to try. I'm just bitter since I forgot to call and "cancel" before my own renewed last month. Last time I did that it went from $90 for 3 months to $30, mine just renewed at full price though.

J

jimh4662@

I tag mine on the end of the free year 2008 to 2014, When year was up the seam to forget the credit. Surprising I had screen shots and they all of a sudden credited my time. Man you got to watch. I followed the old X-Files theme TRUST NO ONE!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
I tag mine on the end of the free year 2008 to 2014, When year was up the seam to forget the credit. Surprising I had screen shots and they all of a sudden credited my time. Man you got to watch. I followed the old X-Files theme TRUST NO ONE!
icon_lol.gif

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put a reminder in your calendar before it expires. I haven't paid more than $5/month for Sirius.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Put a reminder in your calendar before it expires. I haven't paid more than $5/month for Sirius.
Good call for sure, I'm going to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread