5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sirius xm / fm problem

chris288

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. 2022 Rebel, w/ 12" screen. set xm pr-sets and a couple fm pre-sets. if i shuffle through the xm pre-sets and hit one of my fm stations the XM freezes and no matter what i try XM is gone, hit the XM source and FM plays. Called uconnect and they told me to hold the power and mode button for 10 seconds to reset the radio, it worked XM came back, as soon as i scroll through my presets either on screen or w/ steering wheel XM goes away again. seems like i can have FM presets and XM presets but not both or it freezes the XM ???

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. 2022 Rebel, w/ 12" screen. set xm pr-sets and a couple fm pre-sets. if i shuffle through the xm pre-sets and hit one of my fm stations the XM freezes and no matter what i try XM is gone, hit the XM source and FM plays. Called uconnect and they told me to hold the power and mode button for 10 seconds to reset the radio, it worked XM came back, as soon as i scroll through my presets either on screen or w/ steering wheel XM goes away again. seems like i can have FM presets and XM presets but not both or it freezes the XM ???

So the problem UC4 has still persists in UC5:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread