5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius On Demand not working

JBH

Reaction score
I like the crispness of the UC5 vs the UC4 on the 19 I just traded for a 22. I noticed today when I'm on Sirius and try to get in to the On Demand features it will show them or if I'm listening to a show it says "start over" but when its supposed to change to the streaming side it does nothing,
just reverts back to the station I was on. Any help is greatly appreciated. One of the reasons I went back to a Ram was for that feature. I enjoy it a lot when I'm traveling.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We'd be more than happy to help resolve this concern. Please send us a private message with additional detail of what you're experiencing, so we can further assist you.

Chris,
Ram Cares

We'd be more than happy to help resolve this concern. Please send us a private message with additional detail of what you're experiencing, so we can further assist you.

Chris,
Ram Cares

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

Chris,
Ram Cares

Chris,
Ram Cares
Copy and pasting the same canned response to everyone is getting sloppy.

Users who are viewing this thread