5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Daystar Leveling Kit question

7amada

Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry in advance for the noob question. I have a 2019 2wd rebel without air suspension

1. What is the part number for The daystar leveling spacers?

2. will or should i change the UCAwhen i level the car.

don't really go off-road much. Im in Houston and its mostly flat around here.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry in advance for the noob question. I have a 2019 2wd rebel without air suspension

it depends on what truck you have (helps if you fill in your signature) and what type of level you want.

you won’t need to change your uca with just a level.

this link will show you some options. I’ve never bought from them

7amada

Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebel without air suspension and all i want to accomplish right now is to reduce or eliminate the rack as im not towing anything anytime soon

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebel without air suspension and all i want to accomplish right now is to reduce or eliminate the rack as im not towing anything anytime soon

should be easy peasy. I’m guessing a 1 1/2” spacer? Your best best is to search the threads for spacers. Tons of info on doing just this. I think many have also used motofab. I just saw a thread on an aftermarket USA made one for like $26. So you have some options. I have a Rebel too but I don’t run with a spacer. I like a little rake personally.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score

1. What is the part number for The daystar leveling spacers? KC09113BK - listed up to 2018, but fits 2019.

2. will or should i change the UCAwhen i level the car. Since this is a 2.5" level kit I would personally get the Mopar control arms with the higher travel ball joints. Right: 68323530AA Left: 68323531AA.
Unless you are planning on going higher later then get a control arm that can handle more lift.

7amada

Reaction score
1. What is the part number for The daystar leveling spacers? KC09113BK - listed up to 2018, but fits 2019.

2. will or should i change the UCAwhen i level the car. Since this is a 2.5" level kit I would personally get the Mopar control arms with the higher travel ball joints. Right: 68323530AA Left: 68323531AA.
Unless you are planning on going higher later then get a control arm that can handle more lift.

Thank you for the info.

Is there a 2inch spacer kit? I want to retain a slight rack (maybe half inch between the fron and rears) and worry that the 2.5inch daystar will make the front higher than the rears

Also what is the best UCA out there for the 5th gen rams?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Thank you for the info.

Is there a 2inch spacer kit? I want to retain a slight rack (maybe half inch between the fron and rears) and worry that the 2.5inch daystar will make the front higher than the rears

Also what is the best UCA out there for the 5th gen rams?
From what I have heard even though it is listed as a 2.5" the actual lift amount is right around 2" and I believe that is the only size available from Daystar. Daystar is the only poly spacer I know of for the Rams which will provide the most comfort. I know people say they wear out, but that has been debunked as the poly bushings have been shown to hold their shape and size longer than most trucks are on the road.

There are other 1-2"spacers made of steel or aluminum from Ready Lift, Motofab, etc...

Best UCA would depend on what the truck is going to be used for. For a simple 2" level the MOPAR control arms are fine. If you plan to go higher than 2" look at Ready Lift or Zone.

7amada

Reaction score
From what I have heard even though it is listed as a 2.5" the actual lift amount is right around 2" and I believe that is the only size available from Daystar. Daystar is the only poly spacer I know of for the Rams which will provide the most comfort. I know people say they wear out, but that has been debunked as the poly bushings have been shown to hold their shape and size longer than most trucks are on the road.

There are other 1-2"spacers made of steel or aluminum from Ready Lift, Motofab, etc...

Best UCA would depend on what the truck is going to be used for. For a simple 2" level the MOPAR control arms are fine. If you plan to go higher than 2" look at Ready Lift or Zone.

Right now I am just going with the daystar to level, but once manufacturers start making more options for lifts I know I will be going to 4-6” lift with tires

7amada

Reaction score

Also just to clarify, if trying to keep costs down.

is the UCA necessary with the daystar?

Users who are viewing this thread