5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silverado ZR2

U

User_3336

Not sure which front end is more hideous..... The new Tundra, or the new Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 Bison.
Not in my liking . . .

silvzr2.jpg

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It would look better with RAM on the grill. 😁

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tundra is definitely worse to my eye. But I still don’t like the Silverado. The worst thing is that daytime running light backward squiggle beneath the headlights. Flip it, have it wrap around the headlight instead sit underneath, and the Silverado would be a lot less ugly. Granted, headlights-wrapped-in-DRLs isn’t a groundbreaking design, but sometimes being different for the sake of being different just turns out ugly. And Silverado is Exhibit A.

I’ve got other things about the design I find questionable, but that one change would go far.

My biased ranking of half-ton trucks based on appearance:

1. Ram 1500 - the only attractive truck to my biased eye.
  2. Ford F-150 - boring, but inoffensive
  3. Nissan Titan - boring and outdated, but not an eye sore
  4. GMC Sierra - improved over 2021, but let’s let the massive grille thing die
  5. Chevy Silverado - the front end and rear both look like they got pinched. Designers should be punished.
  6. Toyota Tundra - kill it with fire

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yet another Silverado that gets worse looking year after year. I use to be a fan but year after year they just look worse and worse. Bring back think the 07-15 Rado those were good looking. Yes still looks better then the Tundra lol. Thank god the GM equivalent looks good depending on the trim package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
They are getting too radical with their design. trying too hard….

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Horriable. I owned the last three generations of gm trucks. When they changed to that style in 2019 is when I started looking at ram.

I was hoping in 21 they would have fixed the front, but they didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like they forgot to finish the front bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread