5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us you Limited Longhorn!🦬

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I am about to get my22 Longhorn. I choose this model because the interior is in my opinion superior to any other luxury truck out there right now. Yes i believe Ram has the best interiors per model than the competition and each model has something different than the other. The cowboy/executive interior seems like it can be right at home from the ranch or the city.
So if you have a longhorn.
Tell us why you choose it and why.
Why you choose the color you did.
What have you done to make it yours (mods).
And lastly show us photos of your Longhorn.
I can not wait to see all theses awesome longhorns out there!

sactruck

Reaction score
I took delivery of my 2022 Longhorn 5 weeks ago. I traded in a 2019 Big Horn. I also choose a Longhorn because of the interior (black and saddle tan). I chose billet silver which is the same color as the truck that I traded in. Billet silver does not show swirl marks and is easy to take care of. The paint on the 2019 Billet silver truck I traded in still looked new. You are going to love your Longhorn It feels like having a luxury car.

Attachments

• truck.MP.jpg
    truck.MP.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 75

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I am about to get my22 Longhorn. I choose this model because the interior is in my opinion superior to any other luxury truck out there right now. Yes i believe Ram has the best interiors per model than the competition and each model has something different than the other. The cowboy/executive interior seems like it can be right at home from the ranch or the city.
So if you have a longhorn.
Tell us why you choose it and why.
Why you choose the color you did.
What have you done to make it yours (mods).
And lastly show us photos of your Longhorn.
I can not wait to see all theses awesome longhorns out there!
I’d love to, but they called it a “Laramie Longhorn” back in my day ;)

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When it was delivered with the stock wheels for winter and then with Hardrock wheels for summer. View attachment 124422 View attachment 124424
I love this two tone combo! is the lower color walnut brown? I was going to get this combo but also own a 4runner that blizzard pearl and didn't want another white vehicle, also have a black civic so black was out also! not to mention my buddy has the Delmonico Red so even though i love it, had to steer clear of that.

Reactions: CCA

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Some great looking Longhorns there! Nice pics.
I love this two tone combo! is the lower color walnut brown? I was going to get this combo but also own a 4runner that blizzard pearl and didn't want another white vehicle, also have a black civic so black was out also! not to mention my buddy has the Delmonico Red so even though i love it, had to steer clear of that.
What's wrong with having two (or more) vehicles that are the same color? Both my truck and my Audi are white, and I couldn't be happier about it. 😁 I'd include pics but since neither are Limited Longhorns I'll resist the urge to do that.

Reactions: CCA

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have had 4 rams, 2 sports and 2 longhorns at this point. The sports I had before I needed more cab space for family life, and I enjoyed the regular cab short box life. However, once going up to a crew cab I set my sights on the longhorn because I was very tired of having just plain black interiors (and the luxury is nice for how much travelling we do and time we spend in the truck). I've always liked lighter color interiors and my favorite suburban we had growing up was an indigo blue metallic exterior with the tan interior. Always loved that combination, which came into play with the truck I have now which I'll get to soon. My first longhorn was a 2017 laramie longhorn, I bought this used so I didn't get to choose the color but was very happy to get it in delmonico red with the cattle tan/black interior, a great exterior/interior combination.

IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4149.jpg
IMG_3637.jpg

The first owner did a level kit and muffler swap, I kept those on there and swapped the wheels/tires from my 2013 sport and added the 5" tips along with some other miscellaneous small items.

When it came time to move on from the 2017 the used market was so crazy that I bought new for the first time ever, and actually ended up ordering so I got everything just the way I wanted it. To go back to my childhood favorite, I ordered a limited longhorn in patriot blue with the 10th anniversary package to get that blue/brown(or tan for the suburban) combination I loved so much growing up. I had also never had a blue vehicle before and it has always been my favorite color. Still love this combination every time we drive it, I was a little afraid all the brown would be a little too much but we love it. And for once I've done nothing to a vehicle (well other than mudflaps) and don't plan to. As I didn't plan on buying new and spent more than I ever have on a vehicle, I'm going to just be happy to pay for this and enjoy it as it is.
IMG_5599.jpg
Untitled.png IMG_6863.jpeg
IMG_6919.jpg
IMG_5505.jpg
IMG_5508.jpg
IMG_5514.jpg

I could definitely do without a lot of the cowboy western theme, but I see so much more of the overall interior color than I do the filigree and other things.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some great looking Longhorns there! Nice pics.

What's wrong with having two (or more) vehicles that are the same color? Both my truck and my Audi are white, and I couldn't be happier about it. 😁 I'd include pics but since neither are Limited Longhorns I'll resist the urge to do that.
Nothing wrong with two white vehicles, i just like variety. I will say my blizzard pearl 4runner hides dirt pretty good. I know i will be washing this patriot blue ram all the time.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have had 4 rams, 2 sports and 2 longhorns at this point. The sports I had before I needed more cab space for family life, and I enjoyed the regular cab short box life. However, once going up to a crew cab I set my sights on the longhorn because I was very tired of having just plain black interiors (and the luxury is nice for how much travelling we do and time we spend in the truck). I've always liked lighter color interiors and my favorite suburban we had growing up was an indigo blue metallic exterior with the tan interior. Always loved that combination, which came into play with the truck I have now which I'll get to soon. My first longhorn was a 2017 laramie longhorn, I bought this used so I didn't get to choose the color but was very happy to get it in delmonico red with the cattle tan/black interior, a great exterior/interior combination.

View attachment 124492
View attachment 124493
View attachment 124494

The first owner did a level kit and muffler swap, I kept those on there and swapped the wheels/tires from my 2013 sport and added the 5" tips along with some other miscellaneous small items.

When it came time to move on from the 2017 the used market was so crazy that I bought new for the first time ever, and actually ended up ordering so I got everything just the way I wanted it. To go back to my childhood favorite, I ordered a limited longhorn in patriot blue with the 10th anniversary package to get that blue/brown(or tan for the suburban) combination I loved so much growing up. I had also never had a blue vehicle before and it has always been my favorite color. Still love this combination every time we drive it, I was a little afraid all the brown would be a little too much but we love it. And for once I've done nothing to a vehicle (well other than mudflaps) and don't plan to. As I didn't plan on buying new and spent more than I ever have on a vehicle, I'm going to just be happy to pay for this and enjoy it as it is.
View attachment 124495
View attachment 124496 View attachment 124497
View attachment 124498
View attachment 124499
View attachment 124500
View attachment 124501

I could definitely do without a lot of the cowboy western theme, but I see so much more of the overall interior color than I do the filigree and other things.
I love it! ❤️. I believe mine was built with the black/saddle interior

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with two white vehicles, i just like variety. I will say my blizzard pearl 4runner hides dirt pretty good. I know i will be washing this patriot blue ram all the time.
I love the Patriot Blue color. My last truck was that color. But, like you're predicting for yourself, I was always washing it because it's almost as bad as black at showing dirt/dust.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love it! ❤️. I believe mine was built with the black/saddle interior

Thanks! And the patriot blue with the black/saddle interior is an awesome combination as well, I would have been very happy going with that as well! Will look forward to seeing yours.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Yes tri coat pearl white and walnut

Users who are viewing this thread