5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show off your Dirty RAM 's here (dusty, muddy, ect.)

Denali

Reaction score
The pics for the clean, pretty RAM's are great, but I'd like to see your dirty trucks, anything from too long between car washes to off road mud-riddled is the range I like to see. Heck, Googling it yields hardly any pics of these trucks even in slightly unkempt condition let alone muddy.

Other than being just voyeuristic, It may just help in color selections for future buyers too. The main reason I selected billet silver on my build is it hides a lot of dust and dirt - Alaska = dirty trucks.

Don't be shy (we won't judge), and all colors welcome! (y)

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm one of the ones that washes the truck maybe twice a year (once after all the pollen so my truck isn't yellow), so it stays dirty a lot. My wife was not too happy when she grabbed the handle and got a hand full of mud from the inside.

As far as color choice on mine: I had a black truck for 12 years. If you breathed on the paint wrong you got swirl marks. I wanted something that wasn't going to look trashed after a few years of wear.

1650899908144.png

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Well, not the dirtiest it's ever been, and these photos do not show all the dirt as well either, but it got dusted with some mud on the underside (due to some mountain stream crossings) after a full day of wheeling around Yankee Boy Basin.

Last edited:

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
d2eaf0a9ac83e3c2f2628b46efd222e6.jpg

Made the mistake of letting the other half take it to work - he ain’t allowed to touch the ‘22!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In case anyone wonders what an otherwise clean Patriot Blue looks like when birds find it.

20220426_165825.jpg

Griot's Ceramic 3-in-1 did its job. A bit of ONR at 16:1 from the hand sprayer and it was pretty much gone.

Users who are viewing this thread