5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should The Rebel Be My Next Vehilce

One way plane tickets are rather cheap right now cause of covid. Fly out there and drive back make a short 2-3 day trip out of it. Enjoy your new truck and all it’s awesomeness on the ride back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

man, the more i lurk on the forum the more hesitant I become. I keep seeing threads on dead trucks needing to be towed from owners' garages, weird wind buffeting noises, ram box random openings, tailgate ajar malfunctions, MDS issues. i understand forums are generally a hotspot for issues, as people are more likely to post about an issue rather than just stating their truck is doing great. Maybe i need to stick to the photo threads and stop reading the angry owners venting.

man, the more i lurk on the forum the more hesitant I become. I keep seeing threads on dead trucks needing to be towed from owners' garages, weird wind buffeting noises, ram box random openings, tailgate ajar malfunctions, MDS issues. i understand forums are generally a hotspot for issues, as people are more likely to post about an issue rather than just stating their truck is doing great. Maybe i need to stick to the photo threads and stop reading the angry owners venting.
YES! Spend too much time on any forum like this and you’ll catch “analysis paralysis”.

Forums are a bad place to be when trying to research ANY vehicle.
I spend a lot of time on a lot of forums. People flock to forums to complain about issues.
Every vehicle in existence has issues of some nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back