5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I have received trailer TPMS sensors with my new 5th gen w/trailer tow package?

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
I just edited my previous post with photos of the camera kit and the TPMS sensors

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. Making people pay for the sensors when they were INCLUDED in the package before is completely ridiculous.🤬

tech97elec

Reaction score
Mine were on the rear floor board along with a bag with a black plastic piece and what looks like a couple of dummy plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
85b6c89308539ea919d21a97e6718b45.jpg
Yeah, believe that black plastic piece is cover for tailgate removal.

I got trailer TPMS sensors too

6of36

Reaction score
Mine (2022 Limited) were in a box in the rear seat along with the trailer camera kit.

Here are photos of the box that the camera kit came in and the TPMS Sensors. Hope this helps.
I have a question for you. I'm trying to reorder because my first order came and didn't have trailer surround. I don't know if salesman missed it, or ordered wrong. Did you order just trailer surround, and the truck came wired, or did you have to order trailer wiring prep on truck separately?

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a question for you. I'm trying to reorder because my first order came and didn't have trailer surround. I don't know if salesman missed it, or ordered wrong. Did you order just trailer surround, and the truck came wired, or did you have to order trailer wiring prep on truck separately?
Can you get surround view trailer system right now?

6of36

Reaction score
Can you get surround view trailer system right now?
I have been in contact with customer care, trying to figure it all out. That's why I'm asking, if the trailer prep wiring has to be ordered separately. As soon as level 1 is chosen, you can't add the trailer prep. Multiple dealers know nothing. Customer care said it will be available 2nd week of March. That's why I refused my first order, and it's holding me up from reordering.

6of36

Reaction score
I have been in contact with customer care, trying to figure it all out. That's why I'm asking, if the trailer prep wiring has to be ordered separately. As soon as level 1 is chosen, you can't add the trailer prep. Multiple dealers know nothing. Customer care said it will be available 2nd week of March. That's why I refused my first order, and it's holding me up from reordering.
I have to update this, because I got better info. The trailer prep wiring, is for trucks without surround view camera, and makes it able to hook one trailer camera, so it shows in digital rear view. The trailer surround system, is for trucks that have surround view camera system, and connects 4 cameras. When ordering trailer surround, the wiring is automatically added, without listing separately. Right now the system can not be ordered. I was told it would be available again 2nd week of March, but subject to change, which evidently did.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. Making people pay for the sensors when they were INCLUDED in the package before is completely ridiculous.🤬
Well I know this off thread a little but the 23 also has no 2nd row seat warmers either with a Laramie Sport with exact same trim and options as a 2019 too....but the 2019 2nd row seat warmers the basic truck went up 10k over a 2019 with less on it than 2019!! Now here is another that was included but now have to pay for it!! Ram is getting full of gashit more more....GREED!!!!!

6of36

Reaction score
Well I know this off thread a little but the 23 also has no 2nd row seat warmers either with a Laramie Sport with exact same trim and options as a 2019 too....but the 2019 2nd row seat warmers the basic truck went up 10k over a 2019 with less on it than 2019!! Now here is another that was included but now have to pay for it!! Ram is getting full of gashit more more....GREED!!!!!
Second row heated seats were gone by 2020.

6of36

Reaction score
managers 21 has them.
I guess I could be wrong. Never really used back seat, I don't remember having switches back there. I have the sticker somewhere, I'll have to look. Totaled the truck.

SWFla1

Reaction score
I have 2nd row ventilated and heated seats on my 2023 Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online