5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shift & Grins Lift Link

wsutard1

Reaction score
@Shifts And Grins Fab would you lift link work in the rear? I have a limited with off road package. I want to level it out by lowering the rear a bit. I would do the front. It the standard setting for the Off Road package is using Off Road #1. So there isn’t much more upward I can go before I hit Ofd Road #2.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@Shifts And Grins Fab would you lift link work in the rear? I have a limited with off road package. I want to level it out by lowering the rear a bit. I would do the front. It the standard setting for the Off Road package is using Off Road #1. So there isn’t much more upward I can go before I hit Ofd Road #2.
We can make links to lower the rear. If you place an order just make sure you leave a note that it is for the rear and you want to lower it. We always recommend slight adjustments (as little as possible to achieve your goal) front and rear to keep the best ride possible and still maintain the full function of all levels.

wsutard1

Reaction score
We can make links to lower the rear. If you place an order just make sure you leave a note that it is for the rear and you want to lower it. We always recommend slight adjustments (as little as possible to achieve your goal) front and rear to keep the best ride possible and still maintain the full function of all levels.
Thanks for letting me know. Will make note when I order.

Wow, I re-read my post. Makes me sound like an idiot. I swear all those typing mistakes weren’t in my original.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know. Will make note when I order.

Wow, I re-read my post. Makes me sound like an idiot. I swear all those typing mistakes weren’t in my original.
I'd be lying if I said I'd never sent something prior to proofreading. Lol

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread