5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shell rotella gas truck oil - Pretty good price online right now

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's not being discontinued, it's getting a new rating like when they originally started with a SA rating and now they are at SN.
That's interesting since none of my local stores are able to get it anymore and two of them have both told me it was discontinued, which is why they dropped the price to clear inventory.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's interesting since none of my local stores are able to get it anymore and two of them have both told me it was discontinued, which is why they dropped the price to clear inventory.

Maybe discontinued in US but lots of it here in Canada and they keep stocking the shelves so they must be getting more of it.

Yamie700

Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. I was able to pick up 4 of the 5qt jugs from my local advance auto store, plus Purolator PL12222 filters using that online discount. I'm good for several oil changes now.

Users who are viewing this thread