5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settings not saving?

NoMoFoMoCo

Reaction score
My seat ventilation settings aren't saving. The uConnect system says the seats are set to start at All Start Ups. But, when I start the truck, they don't turn on. I go into the uConnect settings and verify that the setting is selected. I then manually turn on the seat ventilation, but a message pops up and says Settings Did Not Save.

Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks

Dave07

Reaction score
My vented/heated seats only turn on when the outside temperature is hot or cold enough. For instance if it a 70 degrees out my ventilated seats don’t turn on but if it’s 90 degrees they do turn on. Maybe that is what you are describing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoMoFoMoCo

Reaction score
My vented/heated seats only turn on when the outside temperature is hot or cold enough. For instance if it a 70 degrees out my ventilated seats don’t turn on but if it’s 90 degrees they do turn on. Maybe that is what you are describing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. You'd think RAM would have mentioned a temperature scale regarding the auto start. Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it and update the post.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My seat ventilation settings aren't saving. The uConnect system says the seats are set to start at All Start Ups. But, when I start the truck, they don't turn on. I go into the uConnect settings and verify that the setting is selected. I then manually turn on the seat ventilation, but a message pops up and says Settings Did Not Save.

Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread