5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sell as a Set or Separate?

Granite2WD

Reaction score
I have a set of 2019, 6 lug, stock steel wheels with TPMS sensors and tires that have 7k miles on them. How much do you think I could sell them for and would it be better to separate them to sell as tires, sensors and wheels alone? It would be nice to get $200 for the set. Thank you!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Your location would have an impact on the sale, as to how many Ram owners are near you? They could be advertised to replace the temporary spare tire. The Bighorn tire alone on my Ram is $185.

Granite2WD

Reaction score
Your location would have an impact on the sale, as to how many Ram owners are near you? They could be advertised to replace the temporary spare tire. The Bighorn tire alone on my Ram is $185.
Spares don't come with TPMS sensors, correct? I wonder if adding a spare with a sensor would upset the computers.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Spares don't come with TPMS sensors, correct? I wonder if adding a spare with a sensor would upset the computers.
Good question. I don't have an answer but I believe the wheels need to be moving to set the TPMS when installed.

Granite2WD

Reaction score
I sold as a set for $200. The buyer just wanted the tires but bought everything within 24 hours for $200.

Users who are viewing this thread