5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"SecurityGuy" installed my Dash Cam today! :-)

2001gw

Reaction score
After following "Securityguys" (Larry) posts for the last several months I decided to contact him a couple of weeks ago about a dash cam. He recommended the Blackkvue DR750X-2CH Plus. I ordered it and set up an appointment for him to do the install. He lives about 100 miles from me and it was worth the trip! I drove over to his house this morning and arrived about 10:00 AM. He jumped right on the installation and got it done in a little over 2 hours. I'm sure it would have been less than 2 hours but my antique phone was very slow in downloading stuff (I'll be getting a new phone very soon :rolleyes: ).

The final installation was "Perfection"! The only things visible are the front camera and the rear camera! He was meticulous about the installation from start to finish. He was extremely organized and has all the tools and supplies to complete the job.

He was very patient with me in explaining everything and making sure I understood.

The cameras are GREAT and everything works as expected.

Larry (Securityguy) is on this sight often offering his knowledge and expertise and today I took him up on his expertise in doing the installation. I would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in having him do an installation.

Thanks Securityguy!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
After following "Securityguys" (Larry) posts for the last several months I decided to contact him a couple of weeks ago about a dash cam. He recommended the Blackkvue DR750X-2CH Plus. I ordered it and set up an appointment for him to do the install. He lives about 100 miles from me and it was worth the trip! I drove over to his house this morning and arrived about 10:00 AM. He jumped right on the installation and got it done in a little over 2 hours. I'm sure it would have been less than 2 hours but my antique phone was very slow in downloading stuff (I'll be getting a new phone very soon :rolleyes: ).

The final installation was "Perfection"! The only things visible are the front camera and the rear camera! He was meticulous about the installation from start to finish. He was extremely organized and has all the tools and supplies to complete the job.

He was very patient with me in explaining everything and making sure I understood.

The cameras are GREAT and everything works as expected.

Larry (Securityguy) is on this sight often offering his knowledge and expertise and today I took him up on his expertise in doing the installation. I would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in having him do an installation.

Thanks Securityguy!
Thank you for the kind words Denny. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for trusting me to do your installation. Stay well my friend and get the new phone sooner than later 😂

Users who are viewing this thread