5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scuff Marks on Black Trim

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm interested in the part number for this. Can you advise...? :)

My wife keeps putting her shoes against it and is ruining the finish on my new truck!
That's a recipe for walking in my truck! :) There's no reason short of sex or an accident that feet should be as high as the dashboard. If it's an accident, probably the rest of the truck is wrecked. And if it's sex, well shoes should be off first :ROFLMAO:

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's a recipe for walking in my truck! :) There's no reason short of sex or an accident that feet should be as high as the dashboard. If it's an accident, probably the rest of the truck is wrecked. And if it's sex, well shoes should be off first :ROFLMAO:
That's pretty funny dude but what I notice is that because of the space up in that front passenger seat... I have my wife, kid and front passengers thinking they can cross their legs where their shoes are rubbing that console. My family now knows NOT to do it but it is definitely harder for people that I am not necessarily close with, like family or a close friend, to admonish if they do it! lol

WasatchBack

Reaction score
True story: Detailing client long time ago asked me to try to remove a similar scuff from the leather seat. Only problem was it was a Bentley Turbo R, and the leather was custom dyed by the factory to match his wife's hair. The scuff did not come out and goodness knows how much he spent repairing it.

I stand by magic eraser and APC or Einzett Plastic cleaner. Nothing is better for this exact issue, speaking from 20+ years of detailing experience.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Getting in an accident while having your legs crossed and the airbag deploys is a recipe for a very bad injury... Mention this to your loved ones and watch them not do this again.
Also, always baffles me seeing passengers with their feet up against the windshield. They've no idea how dangerous that is is even a minor accident were to happen.

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Getting in an accident while having your legs crossed and the airbag deploys is a recipe for a very bad injury... Mention this to your loved ones and watch them not do this again.
Also, always baffles me seeing passengers with their feet up against the windshield. They've no idea how dangerous that is is even a minor accident were to happen.
It’s all okay, those that are doing that are already “a few bricks short of a load”, so losing anything else won’t matter.;)

Users who are viewing this thread