5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen froze-stuck on.

Fmrchvy

Reaction score
Today my screen in my 2019 Laramie froze after a call. I gave it about 25 minutes after parking and it stayed frozen despite starting again and trying to turn it off manually. I was concerned about the battery going dead, so disconnected the negative terminal for about 30 seconds, reconnected and all is well again.
Just posting for anyone that may have the issue, not sure how long that would take to drain the battery but I wasn’t taking any chances.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Today my screen in my 2019 Laramie froze after a call. I gave it about 25 minutes after parking and it stayed frozen despite starting again and trying to turn it off manually. I was concerned about the battery going dead, so disconnected the negative terminal for about 30 seconds, reconnected and all is well again.
Just posting for anyone that may have the issue, not sure how long that would take to drain the battery but I wasn’t taking any chances.

Hi Fmrchvy,

While I regret to hear of what happened, I'm glad that everything seems to be working properly now! Should you experience this or any other concerns down the road, please do not hesitate to follow up with our team via private message. We are always happy to help.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread