5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scratch Protection Film

834k3r

Reaction score

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know its precut and all but any place close that does PPF. I did my Rebel with partial hood(18 inches), over the fenders, chipmunk cheeks(under the headlights), A pillar and roof(12 inches) and door sills for $485(Canadian) installed by a professional. I got Suntek but there are others Xpel is another brand.

KCViper

Reaction score
Check out Xpel PPF....they make top of the line film (my truck is at their factory store getting PPF on the front). I know they sell kits, just not sure what they cover! Certainly worth a look!!

Jeeper

Reaction score
I know its precut and all but any place close that does PPF. I did my Rebel with partial hood(18 inches), over the fenders, chipmunk cheeks(under the headlights), A pillar and roof(12 inches) and door sills for $485(Canadian) installed by a professional. I got Suntek but there are others Xpel is another brand.
where did you get it done? looking to do similar.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
where did you get it done? looking to do similar.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

I am in Ontario, Canada so unless you are close that's the only way it can be done by my person.

Users who are viewing this thread