5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S&B CAI Installed

VanLith10

Reaction score
Finally got my S&B CAI in today and installed it tonight. Looks awesome!! Weird thing is, after I installed I decided to take it for a spin. Started the truck up and my Satellite Radio was gone as well as my backup camera. Not even a button for it. I did disconnected my battery while installing the CAI, but am confused why those disappeared. Couldn’t find anything in the settings either. Anybody else have this kind of problem after installing a CAI??

Attachments

• EE365355-1D02-4F85-99FB-286AE37AA963.jpeg
    EE365355-1D02-4F85-99FB-286AE37AA963.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 80

mike12193

Reaction score
That’s strange with the camera and radio.

How do you like the CAI? Any noticeable power increase/sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got my S&B CAI in today and installed it tonight. Looks awesome!! Weird thing is, after I installed I decided to take it for a spin. Started the truck up and my Satellite Radio was gone as well as my backup camera. Not even a button for it. I did disconnected my battery while installing the CAI, but am confused why those disappeared. Couldn’t find anything in the settings either. Anybody else have this kind of problem after installing a CAI??

Very common for disconnecting battery, Once cycle of the truck should resolve it.

VanLith10

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and everything was back to normal. Cruising around town I don’t notice much sound difference, but can definitely hear it when I get on it for sure. As far as power goes, it seems to have more power, but I wouldn’t call it super noticeable.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
As far as power goes, it seems to have more power, but I wouldn’t call it super noticeable.

That's your BUTT DYNO talking since you just spent $299 for it ;) The gains are negligible and I doubt you'll feel anything at all but it does make more noise when you get on her.

Users who are viewing this thread