5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubber Bed Mat for the new Ram? Does Mopar have one?

cobrar97

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mopar has a rubber bed mat for the 2019 Ram? I just took delivery of mine, which has a spray-in liner, but I've always liked the rubber bed mat in there just because. I can't find that Mopar has one, but I know they always have made them in the past. Does anyone know more about this? Just looking for the simple rubber bed mat. I know DeeZee and others make them, but I just wanted one with a RAM logo or something.

cobrar97

Reaction score

cobrar97

Reaction score
I’ll take a look but I don’t think any of the interior bed specs have changed. I think you just pick bed size and if you have ramboxes
I'm just not confident enough to order. When I look at the part number specifically, it lists that it fits up to 2018.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just give the guys there a call. They are simply a parts Dept for a dealership in NC I believe. You can call any parts dept (that knows what they’re talking about :LOL:)

buroak

Reaction score
The Mopar Bed Mat/Tailgate kit for the 5.7' bed is part number 82215784AB and for the 6.2' bed is 82215785AB. I ordered the short bed kit and it came with the bed mat and separate tailgate cover. I didn't install the tailgate cover since it requires drilling holes. The factory bed mat fits fine.

KcRay

Reaction score
The Mopar Bed Mat/Tailgate kit for the 5.7' bed is part number 82215784AB and for the 6.2' bed is 82215785AB. I ordered the short bed kit and it came with the bed mat and separate tailgate cover. I didn't install the tailgate cover since it requires drilling holes. The factory bed mat fits fine.
Where did you get yours? Do have any pictures?

buroak

Reaction score
dealer price was $175 but I had a 15% off coupon which brought it down to $148 plus tax.

Users who are viewing this thread