5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Country Dual 6-inch LED Grille Kit

jgmac98

Reaction score
I just had the lower bar installed last week, but didnt do the work myself. The labor that the shop was going to charge me for the LED's in the upper grill was ridiculous so just went with the lower one. Works great and looks great - really love the amber daytime running lights on the model I bought. A couple of recommendations - the light comes with a 3-way switch so the DRL's arent wired to the day time running lights on the truck. I wish they were because I am going to forget to turn that off more than once! I also bought a replacement lower grill from Mopar because the one I have didnt have the holes opened. Good Luck
how hard was it to replace the lower grill? My 2022 Ram Sport doesn't have the two part lower grill and can't find any instruction videos of someone changing them out.

luckydog125

Reaction score
how hard was it to replace the lower grill? My 2022 Ram Sport doesn't have the two part lower grill and can't find any instruction videos of someone changing them out.
Candidly I didnt do the work myself and had my local shop install for me. I purchased the one piece replacement lower grill direct from Mopar.

Users who are viewing this thread