5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Country 2" Level vs Rough Country 2" Leveling Strut Kit

CJO-94

Reaction score
I'm having a tough time deciding as this is my first level kit I want to buy for my 2021 Ram Sport. I want to only level my truck 2" as I don't want to start spending crazy money or having to get the kits with the control arms etc. I've read all the reviews on RC website for both items, but still can't decide what is the better option as all seem to be positive. I don't go off roading, usually in the fall for hunting i will go down some trails/dirt roads but nothing extreme. Dont want to loose ride quality as I love how smooth the 5th gen rams drive (Having previously owned a 2017 Lariat). I will be putting on Duratracs with the level. From some research i did it'll cost me more in shop labour for the pucks as they have to compress the shocks.

https://www.roughcountry.com/ram-leveling-struts-500061.html?find=2021-ram-1500-4wd-755203

Looking for some input.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 49

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
From what I’ve read, the rough country are preload spacers, which require a spring compressor for the coil overs. This hurts ride quality.
That’s why I thinking of going with the motofab top hat spacers.plus it’s cheap

CJO-94

Reaction score
From what I’ve read, the rough country are preload spacers, which require a spring compressor for the coil overs. This hurts ride quality.
That’s why I thinking of going with the motofab top hat spacers.plus it’s cheap
Thanks I'll look into those.

Users who are viewing this thread