5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotors and pads dilema

Adamczyk92

Reaction score
I’ve been chasing this problem with my front passenger tire for months now. It all started with a rotational chirping noise while driving. Changed out all rotors and pads and noise came back. Changed out wheel hub and did alignment as well as front rotors and pads again. The noise came back again. This time warrantied out the rotors and pads and also new front calipers. Noise went away for a couple days and now back again. The chirping sound goes away once brake pressures applied but now squeaks like the pad is low when braking. Anyone else have this issue and found a solution?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been chasing this problem with my front passenger tire for months now. It all started with a rotational chirping noise while driving. Changed out all rotors and pads and noise came back. Changed out wheel hub and did alignment as well as front rotors and pads again. The noise came back again. This time warrantied out the rotors and pads and also new front calipers. Noise went away for a couple days and now back again. The chirping sound goes away once brake pressures applied but now squeaks like the pad is low when braking. Anyone else have this issue and found a solution?
Have you ever done the proper bed in procedure on the pads and rotors after you changed them? You shouldn't just slap brand new pads and rotors on, then drive like normal without doing the bed in procedure.

RedFred

Reaction score
Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with your tire or rim? Seems like you ruled out everything else. Have you tried rotating your tires to see if it makes a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread