5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll BAR for RAMBOX

matthewclarkg

Reaction score
does anybody know if there is a roll bar for ram box ?? there is not much space to put one but I thought maybe someone has figured it out...

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you are referring to a cab protecter or headache rack. Mopar has one and I can definitely say it will not fit on a rambox truck without serious modifications. I bought one on the off chance it might fit, but it requires the front stake pockets that the rambox doesn’t have. Once I get my mx4 cover, I will see if it can be done.

matthewclarkg

Reaction score
yeah thats what i figured. i was hoping that there was a single bar headache bar that could fit the front end of the bed. i saw a bar made by keko online that hooks up apparently on the outside of the bed, but i don't think they make them for rams... anyways. thanks for the help. maybe someone else has figured something out..

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Are you looking at the bar to mount something or just want the bar?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I had been looking at getting a Black Horse Atlas Roll Bar for the 2018 2500 I almost purchased. Figured I would see if they have an application for it

Interesting that their description is 2019 with 5 lug wheels...so because we always get confused questions...now a 5th Gen is 6 lug and a 4th Gen is 5 lug...so someone out in cyber world will order the 2019 5, because they saw 5 somewhere lol.

The ones I see look like they will interfere with opening them. I know a few people have been emailing different companies trying to get a bed topper/cap for the RamBox...maybe they will come up with something.

matthewclarkg

Reaction score
Have you seen these products, they mount without drilling. Not sure if they make them for the 2019 yet but we have one with emergency lightbar on our fire trucks.

https://acariproducts.com/
Have you seen these products, they mount without drilling. Not sure if they make them for the 2019 yet but we have one with emergency lightbar on our fire trucks.

thanks for the link, but I was more looking for a headache bar that will give it a more sport like look and i can add a light bar on top. appreciate the suggestion, though...

starbai

Reaction score
thanks for the link, but I was more looking for a headache bar that will give it a more sport like look and i can add a light bar on top. appreciate the suggestion, though...
Ever find anything?

Troub1967

Reaction score
If you are referring to a cab protecter or headache rack. Mopar has one and I can definitely say it will not fit on a rambox truck without serious modifications. I bought one on the off chance it might fit, but it requires the front stake pockets that the rambox doesn’t have. Once I get my mx4 cover, I will see if it can be done.
Not sure about the 5th gen. But my 4th gen rebel with ramboxes has stake pockets. There under the plastic covers. Unsnap the covers and there they are. To use them I just trimmed the plastic where the pockets are. Now I can use stake pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/