5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rocker Panel area paint issues

Bcryan

Reaction score
I have a 2020 1500 and noticed that from the factory the paint ran beneath my rocker panels and dried in drops coming off the bottom. Has anyone else ran into this?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2020 1500 and noticed that from the factory the paint ran beneath my rocker panels and dried in drops coming off the bottom. Has anyone else ran into this?

Hi @Bcryan - If you address this with your dealer, our team is just a private message away and we are happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Bcryan

Reaction score
The dealership I bought my truck from doesn’t call back until you hound them. I looking for a local dealership, I only bought the truck from them because they had it onsite

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The dealership I bought my truck from doesn’t call back until you hound them. I looking for a local dealership, I only bought the truck from them because they had it onsite

I apologize for the trouble. If you would be interested in calling in to our customer care team, they can escalate a case like I am able to do here, but they are also able to assist with getting an appointment scheduled if you would like to try and see if a different local dealer can get you in. The number to call for that is 866-726-4636.

Mark
RamCares

Bcryan

Reaction score
I apologize for the trouble. If you would be interested in calling in to our customer care team, they can escalate a case like I am able to do here, but they are also able to assist with getting an appointment scheduled if you would like to try and see if a different local dealer can get you in. The number to call for that is 866-726-4636.

Mark
RamCares

Thank you Mark I will call them when I get it to town later this week

Users who are viewing this thread