5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rims and leveling kit on laramie offroad

norcalguy

Reaction score
I bought a new 2020 Laramie 1500 off road package in April and would like to put new 18s on it. Currently I am looking at the kmc km544 they are 18x9 with 18mm offset and 5.71 backspace anybody know if these will fit.
I also would like to level the truck but every kit I have found says it will not fit the offroad package any help here also.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
So I have a 20x10 -19 offset on stock heigh with stock size Cooper AT3 XLTs and they fit fine no rubbing.

Non off-road package btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norcalguy

Reaction score
So I have a 20x10 -19 offset on stock heigh with stock size Cooper AT3 XLTs and they fit fine no rubbing.

Non off-road package btw

I want to stick with 18s I'm reading some people saying some aftermarket 18s won't clear the brakes

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Sorry I missed that part. I think you’ll find what you’re looking for. I have seen some decent things come from the aftermarket. Worse case and I hate to say this....a really good spacer could do the trick.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s a great question OP as stock offset is +19 so I can’t see that being much of an issue. Anyway that you can go back a wheel shop that may have that size offset and just try it on your front ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread