5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right rear turn signal indicator says out?

Francog131

Reaction score
It did this to my left for a little whole then after I fixed and replaced the battery problem, it switched and now says the right is out when it's not. The only things I put in the truck was led cargo lights replacing the soft white factory ones. And a high flow air filter. That's it. Would those have someone how caused this? As much as I love the truck and it's tech...it's also driving me mental lol

Attachments

• 20210515_171023.jpg
    20210515_171023.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 20

kevinvw

Reaction score
It did this to my left for a little whole then after I fixed and replaced the battery problem, it switched and now says the right is out when it's not. The only things I put in the truck was led cargo lights replacing the soft white factory ones. And a high flow air filter. That's it. Would those have someone how caused this? As much as I love the truck and it's tech...it's also driving me mental lol

I had the same issue with my 2021 Limited on both left and right sides. They replaced the wiring harnesses on both sides and that has solved the problem thus far .

Users who are viewing this thread