5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right Frontal Acceleration Sensor help

Synergy26

Reaction score
Can someone point me to the correct location for this sensor? Need help finding it! Thank you

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Quote: "A front sensor is located on the back of each vertical member of the radiator support below the inboard side of the
headlamp housing and have a side acceleration type sensor located near the base of each inner B-pillar and the middle of
each inner C-pillar, concealed behind the interior trim.

Attachments

• 10 - Restraints_Description DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION.pdf
    768.2 KB · Views: 28

Synergy26

Reaction score
Quote: "A front sensor is located on the back of each vertical member of the radiator support below the inboard side of the
headlamp housing and have a side acceleration type sensor located near the base of each inner B-pillar and the middle of
each inner C-pillar, concealed behind the interior trim.
I'm getting code B0095 via alfaobd and says "right frontal acceleration sensor" after pulling dash out to check HVAC housing seal. Everything is plugged back in properly but the "service airbag" won't go away and I can't understand why. Do you have any idea? I didn't touch any of these sensors. Where did you get these diagrams from? If I unplugged something before the battery was unplugged would it trip it so I couldn't reset it? Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread