5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridge Grappler XL or Wrangler UltraTerrain AT

DeDax

Reaction score
Tires installed. So far, Love them. Only have about 5 miles on them but so far the Falken's are awesome. A more thorough review and pictures to come once I give the truck a bath.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Tires installed. So far, Love them. Only have about 5 miles on them but so far the Falken's are awesome. A more thorough review and pictures to come once I give the truck a bath.
So what you are saying is that you love the look...

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Back to the drawing board for me I guess. My list has now expanded to the following in a 275/60r20:

Ridge Grapplers
Ultraterrains
Open Country AT3's
Wildpeak AT3W's

Interesting to note that the Toyo website lists the Open Country AT3's at 42 lbs per tire at this size which is 5 lbs less than the other three and only 4 lbs more that the stock tires. Granted they are the most expensive of the four.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Back to the drawing board for me I guess. My list has now expanded to the following in a 275/60r20:

Ridge Grapplers
Ultraterrains
Open Country AT3's
Wildpeak AT3W's

Interesting to note that the Toyo website lists the Open Country AT3's at 42 lbs per tire at this size which is 5 lbs less than the other three and only 4 lbs more that the stock tires. Granted they are the most expensive of the four.
If it were me, I’d get the Toyos. Reviews have been great. Second choice would be the Nittos. If money is of a concern, then the Wildpeaks. JMPO.

Users who are viewing this thread