5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RHO build price difference RAM website vs dealership

JCLAYTON13

Reaction score
Hey guys, putting this out hear to see if anyone else has had the same experience? I reached out to a local dealership to see if they were receiving an RHO in the upcoming months? I am planning on upgrading from my 2020 Rebel to a new RAM. I love my Rebel and was going to look for a new one but the price will be close to what RAM is advertising to a base RHO. The dealership asked me to send them my build for the RHO from the RAM website so that they could build it in their system to see if they could get one allocated to them. After I sent them a screenshot of the website build, I was told that the color I chose was not an option in the system. Then I was told with the options I gave them that they were $10k more than the website. I am not putting this out here to bash the dealership as they treat me well just upset that RAM is advertising a price vs the real price. Looks like I may hang onto my Rebel for another year or two until I can test drive a RHO and one comes available on the used market if I Like the truck. IMG_4809.png

Attachments

• IMG_4814.jpeg
    IMG_4814.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 14

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
if those are the only options you want that are listed above? they are trying to hose you in my opinion. try another dealer
I have a completely loaded limited on order and my options did not total 10 grand. they were the same price at the dealer vs what I built online.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Oh I like these puzzles they are fun!

Please don't share the name of the dealership, that way I can tell you what I think happened and I'm not talking smack about anyone specifically.

Here's what I think happened:

You asked for Forged Blue Metallic, which is not available.
Instead, they chose for you the HYDRO BLUE which is available.
BUT the hydro blue is the only color that actually requires that you ALSO add the Level One Equipment Group, which is $9,995.
Therefore, you were not getting a quote for the same equipment you asked for - you got a quote for a LOT more tech/etc.
This is a VERY easy mistake to make but also really obvious when you look at the price sheet and see a $9995 separate item....

Now that I have your attention, though, yes please let me get you a quote we are $9K off MSRP for what you're asking for, if you can go with a black, white, silver, or red RHO.
Dealers will NOT have these on their lots as stock order unless someone backs out of an order, and in that case most places will be charging at or above MSRP. Might as well order to get just what you want and pay a LOT less :)

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread