5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Report a member...keeping for the lessons learned.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"I started this thread because I thought I had an issue with a forum member when I tried to buy a bumper from him.

A third party got in between the two of us and tried to scam me.

For the record, Mbasile24 is a forum member in good standing and I apologize for mistakenly thinking he was involved in anything less than honorable.

What happened was this: I asked Mbasile24 about purchasing his bumper. Then, I received an email...person claimed they were Mbasile24, but was NOT him.

I got scammed by whoever this emailer was. Thinking I was emailing Mbasile24 (when I really was not) is what led to this thread.

Again, Mbasile24 is a standup member of the forum."

How did he get your email?

ETA: Never mind, I see where you replied to a different user profile, one that just joined Mar 1 and that a simple google search would have shown is a known scammer.

Sorry you got taken, hope you get your money back, but people need to think a bit when dealing online.

1647496202938.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread