5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replaced an '18 F150 with '20 Ram

MikeofLA

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all in advance for the knowledge and input I'll inevitably be gathering from you in the future.

I just picked up this '20 Laramie Lvl 2, Night Edition 4x4 with the 5.7L E torque and MultiPro Tailgate and ASG. Got the windows tinted with 18% ceramic all around and 55% windshield. Looking forward to leveling it out and getting some meatier tires.

IMG_4589.jpg

Mike2412

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I’m a big fan of the Night Editions and Flame Red would’ve been my second choice if I hadn’t gone with all black.

Are you keeping the stock rims? I like the ones you have now. The Laramies have better looking rim selections than the Big Horns.

MikeofLA

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I’m a big fan of the Night Editions and Flame Red would’ve been my second choice if I hadn’t gone with all black.

Are you keeping the stock rims? I like the ones you have now. The Laramies have better looking rim selections than the Big Horns.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm planning on keeping the wheels. I like the look and the fact that they're forged aluminum makes them more than just a stylish wheel. They're lightweight for their size and something similar would cost a lot more than I want to spend. If I were to swap them out, I'd likely go with 18's though.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You might want to edit your original post...you bought a Multifunction Tailgate, frequently shortened to "MFT" in these forums. The MultiPro is a GMC product.

The neighborhood in your photo above looks like maybe you're in the San Joaquin Valley? Or SoCal.
EDIT: Sorry, just noticed your handle "Mikeof LA". Which dealership? I bought my Longhorn at Russell Westbrook CDJR in Van Nuys.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Make sure you go grab this extra rebate. It is not expired and is still going on. Totally separate from your other rebates.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/